Monday, December 2, 2013

My Christmas Gift to you.

Well the snow fell most of the day today so I guess it is official now. Winter is on its way!
The month of December can certainly be a busy one. With the Christmas Season getting closer day by day, make sure you leave time for the fun things like baking homemade traditions that your family looks forward too every year. Also, one of my favorite parts, is creating some fun gifts with my Stampin Up products.  I will try and post some different gift ideas in the next day or two.

I would also like to share my Christmas gift to you in the next couple of weeks. As much as I would love to send you all a home made Christmas card with a special gift inside, I know that is pretty much impossible especially during the Christmas rush. 
However, I can send you a special gift via, my blog.

From now until December 20, I will be offering FREE shipping on any orders of $40 or more. 
Place a $60 order and get FREE shipping plus a $5 gift certificate.
In order to get the FREE shipping, you will have to place the order to me by email so that I can cover your shipping. You can use credit card or check and the order will be shipped directly to you.

Enjoy the Season
Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment