Tuesday, February 25, 2014






Once a month, the last Thursday, we get together and have some stamping fun! We make 6 cards, 2 each of three designs.




Serene Silhouettes Card

     
    • This particular card uses the Serene Silhouettes stamp set and the Sweet Sorbet Designer paper which you can get FREE during Sale A Bration with a $50 order.  Of course I had to add a little bling on the flowers with our Rhinestones.
     
     

     
     Here are the other two cards we will be making. Both of them use paper from the Sweet Sorbet Designer paper shown in the Sale A  Bration mini catalog which is FREE with a $50 order. Sale A Bration goes through March. Lots of fun free items to get such as coordinating stamp sets and punches. Love it when Stampin Up has punches to match. Don't have to worry about cutting around things, just punch and go!! I also added a few butterflies on the  happy birthday card. Trying to think Spring. Been a little cold here in Minnesota lately or should I say the last four months.

    • My classes are open to all guests. If you are unable to attend, I will gladly mail you the cards.
    Thank you for checking out my blog. I am excited for Saturday's class too when we get to make our FAMILY birthday board which I showed you a few posts ago.  Have a great week and Happy Stampin!








     
      
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment