Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fun FAMILY Board for Birthdays and Anniversaries!







Here is a fun project that I think will be very helpful in remembering birthdays and anniversaries. What a nice gift it would make for a parent or grandparent.
Hubby said he would help me by getting the boards all sanded and beveled 
so the rest if up to us!
I did mine in the earth tones but you can specify your color choices if you like different.
Mine uses the  Natural Composition paper with solid cardstocks of Soft Suede, Choc Chip, Baked Brown Sugar, and Cajun Craze.
Please specify what color you would like the FAMILY to be.
Another paper choice is the Polka Dot Parade sold on page 154 with these colors. Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Rich Razzelberry. If any of these colors match your decor better, just specify which one and I will have the coordinating colors ready for you.
It will also be very helpful if you have these two punches. The Full Heart item 119883 and the 1 3/8 circle punch item 119860. If you do not have them, you can order them when you register and I will have them for you here at the class. I will offer these with no shipping charges. If you happen to have the small 1/16 hand held punch, you will need that too. Stampin Up does not sell that anymore so I can not offer you that one. I do have 2 of these so we will have to share.
It will be helpful to have your list of names, birthdays, anniversaries with you. However you will be getting extra materials to take home with you to add names as you go because this could be very time consuming and this is why I recommend you have a circle and heart punch of your own because this project could grow and grow!
Class will be Saturday morning
March 1, 9 AM, My stampin room
Cost is $35
You will need to register by Sunday, the 16, to make sure I have your supplies here in time. 
Class is limited on size so reply soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment