Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Retired Stamp Set Blog Hop

Welcome to this month's blog Hop featuring just one of the retired stamp sets that Stampin Up is retiring this year. The new catalogs will be starting on June 2!!

Here is the card I am featuring this month. Look further down my blog to see the products that it takes to make this card.
Happy Blog Hopping!




I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Coastal Cabana with the polka dot embossing folder. Next, using the Gold Encore ink pad, I brushed it against the paper to ink only the raised polka dots.
I stamped the candles in Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Crisp  Cantaloupe. I hand cut each of them out.
I stamped the Celebrate SWEET Birthday with Strawberry Slush and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.
Rounded the corners on the Baked Brown Sugar. Wrapped the twine around it.
Apply the Gold Foil to the already embossed, inked Coastal Cabana and adhere all together!
Using the Gold Dazzling Details, add some accent to the candle flames.


http://www.stampingwithcolleen.com/2015/05/creative-inking-blog-hop-my-favourite-is-retiring-.html


Click this image to go to the next blog to see Colleen's project!




http://www.lisastamps.com/2015/05/favorite-retiring-set-creative-inking-blog-hop.html


Click this image to go back and see Lisa's project!



        Below are the supplies needed to make this card.Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments: