Saturday, April 19, 2014

Monthly Scrap A Page

Once a month, I have a Scrap A Page class. This month features the following items:
  1. Hardwood Background stamp set from the mini catalog on page 36
  2. Fringe Scissors on page 31 of the mini catalog.
  3. Burlap Ribbon found on page 37 of the mini catalog.
  4. Pear Pizzazz ribbon on page 173 of the large catalog.
  5. Natural Designer Buttons on page 169 of the large catalog.
  6. Stamp from the Chalk Talk set on page 12
  7. Little Leaves Sizzlits on page 188 of the large catalog
  8. Bird Builder punch on page 183 of the large catalog
  9. Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
  10. Gingham Garden designer paper on page 153 of the large catalog.

I keep my pages simple,
 I like the focus to stay on my precious photos
 that tell the story of our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment