Saturday, June 20, 2015

This month's blog features some new items from the Brand New Catalog which came out on June 2. This is always a fun time, just like a kid looking at the Christmas catalog making my wish list.

 As soon as I saw this Vintage Leaves set, I knew I had to have it. It is featured on page 88 in the catalog. It also has a coordinating framelits sold on page 172 which makes it even better. I stamped the leave in three different colors. One is a brand new color called Delightful Dijon. The other two leaves are Rich Razzelberry and Bermuda Bay. I then punched them out with the new framelits. I embossed the background with the Woodgrain folder sold on page 174.
The Happy Birthday is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I stamped it in the Delightful Dijon color and then rolled the outside in the Bermuda Bay to get the different colored effect.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hop to the next blog of Colleen's for some great inspiration!

http://www.stampingwithcolleen.com/2015/06/creative-inking-blog-hop-new-stamp-set.html

Click on the blog below to go back to Lisa's Blog.

www.lisastamps.com/2015/06/creative-inking-blog-hop-favorite-new-stamp-set.html                         Edit


8 comments:

  1. Love the colors
    Linda Bauwin - CARD-iologist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of colors!!! I love the card!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get this stamp and framelit set for the fall. I love falling leaves. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever how you hooked the greeting to the leaf stem. GREAT IDEA! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I didn't need to buy this stamp set and framelits. Now I do, thanks to your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the color combo you used! I think this set will be added to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great use of the colors. I also love the way you hooked the greeting into the leaf stem

    ReplyDelete